Saturday, October 24, 2009

smitten with saturday<3

1. just about anything that the Avett Brothers touch.  i don't know what it is about fall, but i just want to listen to their music nonstop.




2. garlands! i know i'm not alone with this, i've been seeing them ALL over the blog world lately.






3. love those sequins. i want to do a DIY version on one of my old cardigans.



4. this pretty embroidered cursive.



5. i ADORE this little teapot necklace.

6. redheads (real or imaginary.)






7. i'm lusting after this gorgeous coat.

look at the detailing!



8. felt curtains tutorial featured on design sponge!  these will be perfect for our living room.

9. this beautiful laser cut image by julene.


10. how perfect is this bike?!


sorry the post was so late today!  having to work on saturdays screws me allll up.  enjoy!


PS: i'm excited to share with you a few projects that i've finished this past week once i get around to taking some decent pictures.  what have you been working on?


melisa

4 comments:

  1. i really don't need to spend more money on music.
    but now i'm going to buy an Avett Brothers album.
    darn you! haha.
    kxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo a few things I've been meaning to post on your recent blogs:

    First, I loooove all of these. I saw a bike like that for sale in a window about a week before I moved home for summer in Ann Arbor.

    Second, I'm learning how to crochet for the first time too. I found a sweet pattern for some elf slipper socks and the curly toe has to be crocheted, so wish me luck!

    Third, a movie you should see if you happen to find yourself in a goofy mood, one I'm kinnnd of obsessed with is Big Top Pee Wee haha.

    Fourth, I'm planning on making this soon and it reminded me of you :http://penguinpurls.blogspot.com/2008/12/who.html

    Fifth, and most importantly, I misss you so much it hurts my heart =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica and I just read it. We remembered that it was Saturday and got excited to read your blog.

    A) I love redheads, as I'm sure you know.
    B) Jessica wants to know where that coat is from. We are both in love with it.
    C) I love dem garlands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim: you won't regret it! the second gleam is really beautiful, i suggest that's where you start.

    maya: your comment made me really happy and really sad at the same time. i miss you so much & wish we could make goofy things together while watching pee wee movies. good luck with knitting and crocheting!

    j&n: hahah, i'm glad reading my blog is an event for the two of you. just click "this" in the heading for that coat and it will take you to the online store where you can buy it! (it's only 80 bucks, which i thought was relatively cheap for a coat, no?)

    ReplyDelete