Monday, October 5, 2009

about you.







a little something to make you smile on a monday morning. (source)




i found this short survey and i thought it would be fun to share a little bit more about myself and find out about all of you!


favourite drink: tea, particularly oolongs or greens. coffee with cream & sugar if i need a little perk. 
favourite singer: lately it's been billie holiday, but something like that is always changing.
favourite place to hide: in bed, under thick covers with a good read and a hot drink.
favourite perfume: i haven't found it yet! i like citrusy scents & clean scents.
favourite cake: ice cream cake, my mom's homemade marble cheesecake, and particularly pumpkin pie (though that's not technically cake...).
favourite film: there are so many. amelie, before sunrise & before sunset, lost in translation, garden state, up, paris je t'aime, almost famous, man on wire, breakfast at tiffany's. i could go on...
favourite overused word: whimsy, although i'm not really sure it's overused.
favourite pet name: anything weird or unique that my boy comes up with. butterscotch, cupcake & doll are all cute.
favourite dead popstar: audrey hepburn.
favourite childhood memory: pulling sampson around in a wagon with me, trick o' treating, fishing alone on my neighbor's dock, spending hours laying next to the radio listening to music, galavanting around the neighborhood with the neighbor boys.
favourite food: anything home-cooked by my boyfriend!


fill it out and leave it as a comment or link me to where you've posted it! can't wait to see your answers.


xo mel

2 comments:

  1. favourite drink: ice water, by far the most satisfying liquid.
    favourite singer: myself
    favourite place to hide: in the bathroom, with music or a book or both.
    favourite perfume: i'm sorry but i don't wear perfume. but i do wear cologne and sadly i have no favorite...i like both clean and woodsy scents however.
    favourite cake: personally pie is better than cake: pumpkin, cherry, banana and coconut cream are my tops.
    favourite film: i don't have one any longer. too many good movies out there to choose just one. plus watching a movie depends on the mood i'm in at that moment.
    favourite overused word: fuck...or dude, ha! seriously though they both feel so good to say.
    favourite pet name: muffin
    favourite dead popstar: shit. maybe james dean?
    favourite childhood memory: coming home from school to my mother with a newly cleaned and rearranged house and the smell of dinner waiting, going to starlite with my father, way more but they come to me when something triggers them.
    favourite food: at the moment, anything that triggers my fall feelings. hearty soups are nice and pumpkin flavored things kick my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i love you, boyfriend. thanks for keeping my little bl00g company.

    ReplyDelete