Saturday, October 10, 2009

SMITTEN WITH SATURDAY. <3

eeep, my favorite day to blog is here!
1. pretty packages.





2. THIS BAKING OWL by Skunkboy Creatures.  seriously, i haven't ben able to get its cuteness out of my head since i found it!



3. lovely fall outfits.







4. i love this idea!



5. i wish my coffee looked like this:



6. "dance anthem of the 80's" by regina.



7. this made me laugh.



8. a variation on the "keep calm and carry on" print that i've been seeing everywhere.



9. ampersand.
[&&&&&&&]



10. this dreamy pumpkin.



happy saturday all! 
xxo melisa

3 comments:

  1. I love the owl!!!!!! And the pumpkin. I love fall so much. Wish you were here! Jessica and I are going to go to a apple orchard! It'd be so fun with you and B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS. b&i have been whining about how we don't get to go to any orchards or pumpkin patches. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you guys could just come back up here to the mitten for a few days. ;) I know you can't, but I wish you could.

    ReplyDelete