Saturday, October 3, 2009

smitten with saturday!

hiiii!  i can't believe it's already been a week since i started "smitten with" saturdays.  here are a few new things i'm captivated by this week:


1. pretty shoes!






(source: unkown!  my apologies.)


2. this wonderul embroidery


3. adorable bear coasters!

4. this handspun yarn:


5. the newest issue of BUST magazine.  seriously my favorite thus far.


6. adorable prints by theblackapple.





7. love love love new-school cameos!





8. these photos by elinkan.




9. this album has been on repeat this week:


10. i need to try this recipe!  chai tea is perfect in the fall.



what are you daydreaming about this week?
melisa

8 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those cameos! And the coasters are adorable. I really love smitten with saturdays! And that picture in the post below with you and B is so adorable! I miss you guys. Hopefully I can get out to Chi soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW. i think cameos are my favorite thing this week. i want to start drawing them/incorporating them into eeeeverything. i'm glad you enjoyed our sassy photo booth sesh. i was laughing hysterically the entire time we were giving the finger (which was, btw, my genius idea.) my hand looks deformed! come to chicago and we can have a joint mini-birf day party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this list! This post is my inspiration of the day :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay! i'm so glad someone else appreciates the things i appreciate, hahah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those shoes! I have been listening to that album over the last week too! xx Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I <3 all of those shoes. I covet shoes from afar...i'm so picky that I only have about 5 pairs that I wear. This must be progress!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i used to fiend over clothes but since i've been learning how to sew, i have a new appreciation for shoes! i feel guilty splurging on something i could possibly make, but i'd go on a shoe rampage (if i could afford to splurge on anything, that is.) a girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love all of these photos! Especially the shoes. You have an adorable blog! And the art is wonderful too.

    http://tenderturningquiet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete