Monday, November 9, 2009

smitten with...monday?



1. away we go.

bryce and i watched this recently and were reminded so much of ourselves.  her, the neurotic pessimist and him the easy optimist.  it had me LOLing AND crying.  such a good film, and what a great cast!


2. horses!  i don't know why, but lately i find them to be so ethereal and beautiful...





3. a pretty pink sewing machine.



4. this adorable wooden brooch:


5. DOG PORTRAITS.  so cute!





6. retro glasses cases!



7. wedding blogs.  not that i'm engaged or have any plans to be in the near future, i just love daydreaming about my wedding day and looking at how each couple makes "the big day" their own.
once wed:









8. this tutorial on how to get a dreamy look in your photos!


9. paris daydreams...




10. last but definitely not least (first in my book, in fact):

this handsome guy, for all the strings he pulled this week to make my birthday memorable and for being my best friend. <3


sorry again for the late post this week!  i hope you enjoyed it regardless.
melisa

2 comments:

  1. I love that first wedding website...once wed. I check it out all the time, and you're closer to being married than I am. Haha. Same old, same old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little pink sewing machine it's freakin precious. And I was just driving the other day and saw two people riding horses on the road, which is weird, but made me miss being around horses a lot. And I don't know if you know this about me but that first dog in your dog portraits has been my dream life companion since junior year hahahaha. I'm just waiting to be able to afford one considering they average to be around 2 grand. Oh and my cousin just got married a few weeks ago, she's an interior designer, and it was the most beautiful and simple wedding I'd ever been to. You would have absolutely loved it. I miss you sweet cheeks. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful birthday. I always forget how much of a youngin' you are!

    ReplyDelete