Wednesday, November 11, 2009

camera shy.



a couple of new prints from my light & shadow assignment.  i've been feeling kind of ho-hum about a lot of my photos lately, particularly after being told that the bottom image was "cliche," but i know i'm just being sensitive.  i've started shooting for my final (themed "head, shoulders, knees, and toes") but am realizing that unless i want this to be a bryce-expose, i'm going to have to ask a few people if i can take their picture.  if you're reading this, willing, and live in the area GET AT ME.
also, i realized i don't post pictures of myself very often so here are a couple taken by the beautiful miss melissa (yes, same name, but spelled differently) the second week of our photo class:



just me being my little introverted (&camera shy) self.  enjoy.


sincerely,
the little girl in the big city

2 comments:

  1. the bottom image is cliche, in fact they all suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe, but constructive criticism would be more helpful than hate mail.

    ReplyDelete